Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What happens when I'm in the shower...




Yep, this is what I found when I emerged from my nice, hot, relaxing shower. Usually Zo is kicking the bathroom door, anxiously waiting for me to come out of the shower. Today was different. It was quiet when I was done. As all you mothers know, that means TROUBLE! And it did.


These are the thoughts/feelings that came through my mind:


  • I'm a little mad at all the food that he wasted.

  • What a mess!! I hate cleaning up eggs!

  • At least it wasn't on the carpet - Adelyn!

  • Can I really blame him? He sees me cooking all the time where I get to crack open the eggs and stir them around. What doesn't look fun about that?

  • Holy cow he is getting tall. Those eggs were way up on the counter, and he managed to reach up there and pull them down.

1 comment:

Jen R. said...

hahaha!!! It's sooo much funnier when it happens to someone else. And yes...mine was way worse. I'm so glad you took a picture first. His face in that picture is priceless...he totally knows he did something bad.