I just feel the need to say that I REALLY miss the sun, and I REALLY want it to come back. I'm so depressed from all these cloudy days where I never see the sun. Plus it's freakin' cold here. So sun, please come back!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Zo will stand up in his crib because like most little kids doesn't want to take a nap. But after a little while he realizes no one is coming to get him, so he sits down. He refuses to lay himself down because he hates lying down. So he bobbes his head like a sleepy Bishop and falls asleep folded in half. I then have to come check on him and move him so that he doesn't wake up all cranky from being in that position. Funny, funny boy!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
- You can't get broadband or DSL internet.
- You have to read your own electric meter and then calculate your own bill.
- Your trash service man owns uses his own truck for garbage pick-up.
- You have a giant propane tank by the side of house.
- Your church leader owns 20,000 - 30,000 rounds of ammunition.
- Your friends can pay off their mortgage by selling their guns.
- You can shoot a 30-06 on your own property.
- The stores in town don't sell pita bread or Fresca.
- You see deer just outside your window almost everyday.