Someday when Miles and I have some land, we will definitely have a pet. I have compiled two lists: those pets I would have and those I wouldn't.
Pets I Would Like:
- Sheltie - this is the dog that I grew up with. They are are like a collie, but smaller.
- Yellow Lab - they are the classic family dog.
- Golden Retriever - these puppies are SO cute!
- Cool fish like the pretty tropical fish. Beta fish would be especially cool because then I could watch them fight the other fish.
- Horse - I really like horses, but they are high maintenance. So we'd need lots of money and lots of land.
- Puppy - If I could have a puppy that would stay a puppy, it wouldn't matter what breed.
Pets I Would NOT Like:
- Any sort of cat - I am about the farthest thing from a cat person.
- Chihuahua - not a big fan of small dogs or a dog that reminds me of Taco Bell everytime I see it.
- Bulldog - I think these dogs are just plain ugly
- Afghan Hound - talk about a lot of hair! Too much and again, way too ugly.
- Boring fish like guppies or gold fish.
- Birds - they are loud and poop a lot.
- Any sort of rodent - i.e. hamster, mouse, rat, etc.