Sunday, May 18, 2008

Family Pet


Someday when Miles and I have some land, we will definitely have a pet. I have compiled two lists: those pets I would have and those I wouldn't.


Pets I Would Like:
  • Sheltie - this is the dog that I grew up with. They are are like a collie, but smaller.
  • Yellow Lab - they are the classic family dog.
  • Golden Retriever - these puppies are SO cute!

  • Cool fish like the pretty tropical fish. Beta fish would be especially cool because then I could watch them fight the other fish.

  • Horse - I really like horses, but they are high maintenance. So we'd need lots of money and lots of land.

  • Puppy - If I could have a puppy that would stay a puppy, it wouldn't matter what breed.
Pets I Would NOT Like:

  • Any sort of cat - I am about the farthest thing from a cat person.

  • Chihuahua - not a big fan of small dogs or a dog that reminds me of Taco Bell everytime I see it.

  • Bulldog - I think these dogs are just plain ugly

  • Afghan Hound - talk about a lot of hair! Too much and again, way too ugly.

  • Boring fish like guppies or gold fish.

  • Birds - they are loud and poop a lot.

  • Any sort of rodent - i.e. hamster, mouse, rat, etc.




6 comments:

miles said...

I'm glad to see that we're pretty much on the same page.

NanRomn said...

Wow! Sounds like you, Miles, and Lorenzo are quite compatible in the pet department.

Jen R. said...

Labs are my favorite...I like chocolate labs a lot...they are the cutest puppies too. We had two yellow labs and we also had golden retrievers growing up...they are very nice dogs. I can't wait till we have a house and a big yard, and the kids are old enough to take care of pets!!!

mindy said...

Well, you just verified what I have been thinking all along, my children are animals. They fight each other like Beta Fish; they are high maintenance like horses and definately like birds....loud and poop a lot. Who needs a pet??

Ashley said...

Celeste! Hey I found you're blog and I hope you don't mind I added you to our blog. How are you guys?? Hope you are doing good!

also known as shell said...

So I guess this means you are not going to watch the new Disney movie "Beverly Hill Chiuaua"